Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with mtech university project

Status
Not open for further replies.

divyathyagaraj

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I dont know much about this site. i am using it for first time.
well i am currently in 3rd sem of mtech from VTU, in bangalore. I finding really difficult in finding a project to complete my degree what should i do? can any one help me?

mtech projects in bhel ltd

divyathyagaraj said:
hi all,

I dont know much about this site. i am using it for first time.
well i am currently in 3rd sem of mtech from VTU, in bangalore. I finding really difficult in finding a project to complete my degree what should i do? can any one help me?

u can go for msras in bangalore.

vtu projects for m.tech

Try in public sectors like ITI,BHEL(vlsi division) ,BEL and BEL-CRL. Out of all these BEL-CRL is Best. IISC is good option. You need patience to complete the project.
U need to go to ECE/VLSI departments in IISC and look for the professors to get a project. once u get a project inside the campus, your lucky in the career.

Other options are try through your professor. Thats the best one. In which college you are pursuing Mtech in VTU?.

If you have very good academic record, Lucent technologies , Cypress semiconductors,TI will support your projects.

Regards,
Sam

best mtech projects

i don't know which department you are? but you do it own, don't go any project centre. if you are related to ECE department means then you choose IEEE papers in your interested fields.

msras+vlsi

sam536 said:
Try in public sectors like ITI,BHEL(vlsi division) ,BEL and BEL-CRL. Out of all these BEL-CRL is Best. IISC is good option. You need patience to complete the project.
U need to go to ECE/VLSI departments in IISC and look for the professors to get a project. once u get a project inside the campus, your lucky in the career.

Other options are try through your professor. Thats the best one. In which college you are pursuing Mtech in VTU?.

If you have very good academic record, Lucent technologies , Cypress semiconductors,TI will support your projects.

Regards,
Sam

Hi thyagaraj,

Sam's advice is nice,

If you have any reference in VLSI companies you can try for interns and you can do ur project and you will get industry exposer also

projects for vtu m tech students

we have openings for interns at our company.
interested can pm me.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.