Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with making an audio acquisition system

Status
Not open for further replies.

udit

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help

I have to make an audio acquisition system(to acquire sound from noise) and to feed the analog data in a ADC and then the digital data to a microprocessor.
I need help in making the audio acquisition system.
your help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

need help

hi

please specify exactly what is your need?
regards

Re: need help

Here it is:
I have to make a hardware project within 2 months .it is about dsp based adaptive noise cancellation from audio acquisition/playback.
I have to first acquire audio (voice/speech) using microphone ,feed it in DSP processor and then do some adaptive filtering and then play it back.
i was hoping if i could get some help in acqiring voice and at the same time playing it back, some kind of real time acquisition of speech.The dsp processor accepts signal as analog form so feeding the speech and the ambient noise directly was one of the alternative.But my guide stressed upon a hardware ckt to acquire audio thro Microphone and at the same time another microphone can be used to record ambient noise and these two signals will then be used while doing adaptive filtering.

So i hope if u can give me some directions which would be helpful in making audio acquisition system using microphone.
like a recorder and playback(for outputting the audio) in music system.
Thanks
Udit

need help

Pls Post Some solution i am urgently in need of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back