Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with implementing ifft on FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineer ahmed

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i going to implement ifft on fpga i know i need complex multiplier and addition but how determine the resolution of fft output (number of bits of i/o) also how to make test to my desgin if y have code for this 8 ifft but i will make 64 ifft but to able to understand the code project send me,also tell me the steps in details please ;
thanks for y help

implement ifft

What is meant by output resolution? Your input has to be of a fixed-block length and the output will have the same fixed length 'N". Is the code that you have scalable? Just do the appropriate changes at the input (scrambling), scale the butterflies and you get the 64 bit ifft.

implement ifft

i means by resolution the number of bits which will represents the coplex inputs to ifft

Status
Not open for further replies.