Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with designing pci video capture card

Status
Not open for further replies.

barisexorcist

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pci video capture card

hi, i want to design a pci video capture card, it will 4 video in and we will look 4 video capture in computer screen, help me please,
thanks

Re: pci video capture card

Why not make the motherboard for your computer while you're at it.? I mean you can buy a 4 input video-card for $50 on ebay. You can't buy the chips for that price. Let alone get those TQFLP package wired up, let alone write the device drivers for it. I'mn sorry for sounding rude, but you need a wakeup call about what you are wanting to do.

Hi all,

What is your goal to build such a device? If you just need its function, then you should buy ready made one. But if you want to learn how to design such thing, go ahead.
You should consider what kind of video signal, analog to digital converter and processing unit

regards

hi all,
i will make it for a thesis, i don't buy, i must it.
this card will has 4 inputs(s-video or composite video), and this signals will be converted dijital and tranferred to pc, through a pci bridge. and we will look 4 video capture in computer screen. i must use which chips and schematic.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back