Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with designing a UWB antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

simotic

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
please can any one help me to answer theses questions/
1- i'm working to design a very UWB antenna (from 3 to 50 GHz). i would to perform this design by HFSS, but the problème that i have is: when i set the frequency setup at 50 GHz for analysis, i have the following message: "solution setup 'setup1": given the frequency and model dimensions, an extremely large mesh will be requiered to produce an accurate solution. your model and/or frequency units may be set incorrectly".
The dimensions of the subsrate are (35mm,25mm,0.83mm), the dimensions of the abc box are (135mm, 125mm,100mm), Maximum number of passes is 30, Maximum delta S per PAss is 0.02, Minimum number of passes is 5, and the Minimum converged passes is 3.
So please how can i resolve this problem?
2- On the other hand, please help me to understand the frequency setup analysis????? what means,and how we can choice this frequency for UWB antenna (with large bande of frequency).
Thanks for all, i'll be very grateful for your help.
best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back