Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with chopper amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

jianjing526

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
I've being designing hall device these days. It's known to all it's a low noise and low offset application. In cmos process, chopper stabilized can help us. A modulator and a demodulator is neccessary. But the various control clocks set me barriers. Can any body help me with these clocks! Thx!

Just use two non overlapping clocks to switch the switches on and off .hence the input signal will get modulated ie multiplied by a square wave n in the output again use a similar pair of switches to turn on and off which is equivalent to the demodulation operation.

Thanks for your reply!
But how can i creat the overlapping control clock? How can i build a model for simulation? how can i give a proper evaluation of my design?

You can use 2 ideal clock sources with 180 out of phase to start your project. You can modify your ideal non-overlapping clocks to real clock later as you understand more what you are doing...

Thx! It seems i 've made a big step in my project!

Status
Not open for further replies.