Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with changing cable in a hedge trimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchquinn

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
witin codes

Hi, Am putting a new cable on a black and decker hedge trimmer. But am not sure what wires are to connect to what. There is a two input connector which was wirred to hte old cable which a freind removed but cant remember what wires were connected to what. The hedge trimmer has red, black and grey internal wires.and the red and black seem to want to be connected to only one wire. THe cord has two wires blue and brown, brown is live and blue neutral I know. AM not sure what wires to connect to what. Which wires do I connect to the brown and which to the blue. know red is live and black is ground in a dc system but this is the mains.....advice would be appreciated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back