Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with a PIC project that would store commands send via COM2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ergen

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,

I'm working on a project maybe you can show a way to solve my problem.I have a pic16f84, an 24xx eprom and a max232 ic.I'm using COM2.I want to write a firmware and design a new schematic for this project.In terminal program, when i send a command (which will i define) for example string "SEND" then a blank character 0x20h then a string (its length is 1 kb, 1024 byte).I would like pic to store it in eprom.The first part is this.The command is like this "SEND A*1024" for example.Then when i send command "READ", the pic sends me the string which pic stored in eprom.That's it.I'm working on this project about 2 months and there is no solution.Could you help me for this?
Any schematics, codes in c2c or any helps are welcome.
Thank you very much.

Hi, Ergen!!!!!

Smile!!!! :D

Give me your email by PM or ICQ.
I finished a circuit for you, but I can't upload it... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back