Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with a C program for blinking LEDs at varying intensity using PIC16F777

Status
Not open for further replies.

manpriya

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every1.
I'm new to this forum.
I'm currently working on this project to blink leds by varying intesities using PIC16F777. I'm writing code in C language. I want to glow leds by getting an analog to digital input working using the potentiometer on
the development board. Use the input voltage level to set the
characteristics of the timer. In other words, as you change the level
of the potentiometer, you should automatically see the LED blink at
different rates.

and , Get an interrupt working demonstrating control of a second LED.

Any help is really appreciated.

pic16f777 code

33 views..no replies :(

pic 16f777

it is fairly simple and I did that with a 12F675 using polling, in picc.

if you want, I can post the code later.

project with pic16f777

please post the code. i'll try to understand it and try to make the changes.
Thanks.

pic16f777+pwm+forum

Hi!
I'm replying a little bit late, but if you haven't done the project, you should pay attention to sensitivity of the potentiometer, 'cause they can be unstable - voltage can vary in 0.01 - 0.02 up and down...
Next, if i'm right pwm must be set up correctly, period must be longer than duty cycle.
Changing the PWM, successively on each channel (and 16f777 has 3, if i'm right :D) can change the color that led (if you drive a three color led).
Period can be read from ad conversion from the analog channel that has the potentiometer attached. When reading the result of conversion, make a little delay between each conversion, and latch the result. Hope it's going to help :)

pic16f777 development board

does any1 has a code similar to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back