Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me understand the operation of AD7730

Status
Not open for further replies.

e5490626

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have problems with the AD7730. I develop a precision bascule and AD7730 return incorrect values, or not run, etc... I do not understand the functioning of this micro...

Help please.

ad7730 source code

Hi

Why don't you download the user's manual and study to understand from the following web site.

https://www.analog.com

ad 7730

hi all,
i am developing a digital weight measuring maching using ad7730 and at89c52, the load-cell is of 10mv /600gm and dc excited.
the problem is that after writing the software and lots of debugging the software is not working.
need help from any experienced person.
i am attaching the c code(written in sdcc).
please help
arnab

ad7730 site:edaboard.com

hi all.
no replay till now. here i changed the interfacing pins(din, dout, rdy,clock) where i am now connected din and dout together and connected to P3.0 of at89c52 and clock connected to clock of ad7730. i am using mode-0 serial comm.with uart of at89c52.
by using oscilloscope i can see that ad and at89c52 both are communicating but
still no result . just getting 00 on my seven segment display .

again need help.
giving you the modified source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back