Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to repair my USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoanglong

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some broken usb memorys ! THeir PAL are the computer not recognize their driver so it can not work! I want to know why and how i can repair it?
i have just use usb memorys for one month. I also have a e-book has title " usb architecture ", pulishing by addison-Weslly! I don't know the book can help me solve this problem, can't it ?
i hope to get some advises from u!

best regard!
neo

hoanglong said:
I have some broken usb memorys ! THeir PAL are the computer not recognize their driver so it can not work! I want to know why and how i can repair it?
i have just use usb memorys for one month. I also have a e-book has title " usb architecture ", pulishing by addison-Weslly! I don't know the book can help me solve this problem, can't it ?
i hope to get some advises from u!

best regard!
neo

Is the usb stick found correct in the device manager ?

(If your running XP you can format using the drive management tool.)

[/quote]Is the usb stick found correct in the device manager ?

(If your running XP you can format using the drive management tool.)[/quote]

i has checked usb is corrected in the device manager and it's ok!
i have noted that i have just used it for one month but now it can't work!

Check for a dirty connection or a BROCKEN JOINT.

clean the usb drive as well as your memory and then try. It happened to me also but it worked later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back