Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to make an FM Tx based on Crystal Oscillator be more stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
FM Tx

check this link (i dont know but) it may helpful
**broken link removed**

Re: FM Tx

Thanks alot for contribution, but sorry, it's a very complicated circuit with ultra much options that i don't care for the time being, I want it to be as simple as possible to be able to understand,
Thanks alot brother, :)
Ahmad,

FM Tx

For people who can't read french, you have to click the button at the top which opens the transmitter page in a new window.

Can anyone help me to make an FM Tx based on Crystal Oscillator to be more stable?

Describe your problem in more detail.

How much instability are you experiancing?
Over what time scale?
Is your problem due to changes in temperature?

If a crystal controlled transmitter is drifiting more than about 1 part per 100000 per hour then there is somthing wrong with it.

In wide band FM TX you should use PLL for frequency stabilization and a crystal oscillator as reference.[/b]

Borber said:
Here you can find schematics, PCB and assembly instructions:
h**p://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3736/

Nice Site , Thanx

Fm needs to change the frequency in accordance with the signal. so it is hard to implement it with a crystal which generates a constant frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back