Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to design my new system ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bas_90

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

i need help to Design my new system ..

when i search in Proteus about some sensors (Motion, Gas, etc ) .. i don't found it !!

now, how can design a system contains some sensors ?!!

thnx :)

Proteus is not only way to make something in electronics. :smile:

Check sensor output specification and simulate that as analog values (voltage/current source) in Proteus if you have analog output from sensor.

Okay, what's the others ways to make a design in electronics or how can i build a successful system ?!!

thnx ;)

i found some sensors in circuit wizard as well,but i would still prefer to get ur hands onto labview as its the best.

@Usama Siddiqui : i will search about it ... thnx :)

- - - Updated - - -

Use your desk, real parts, soldering station, developing board,...

hahaha, really i thinking about this but i need the first step to start :) , thnx alot

Usually sensors are expensive and are not easily accessible, for developing you can simulate some analog value from sensor range. Check datasheet for particular sensor. Other parts you can get in most electronics shops.

Its big surprise to see how project works in Proteus and when you try to make this with real parts you see that circuit have problem.

;-)

Usually sensors are expensive and are not easily accessible, for developing you can simulate some analog value from sensor range. Check datasheet for particular sensor. Other parts you can get in most electronics shops.

Its big surprise to see how project works in Proteus and when you try to make this with real parts you see that circuit have problem.

;-)

*** bless US :) , really i will go to working with a real components and test circuit LIVE :D

thnx alot :wink:

For gas(LPG-methane) sensor you can use MQ5, the output voltage of the terminal varying with respect to the content of gas around it, drive the output to a comparator (LM311) and control the comparator outout by connecting a variable resistance to the other terminal of the comparator as voltage reference.

For all kind of sensors and all you can refer the digikey https://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/sensors-transducers

try using push buttons as sensors in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back