Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to debug some 3des and des-x source codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thilaks83

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im facing a tough time debugging these source codes...its 3des and des-x...i need to use 3des, des-x and newdes to make an encryption option as my project...so i need the correct version of these source codes before i could build a interface for it..so i would like to request help from any gentlemen in this forum to help me compile those source codes...anyway thank u very much mr.echo47..u have helped me alot sir...here i attch together the source codes of 3des and des-x..previously i asked to compile for me the diff types of source codes and its not very compatible with visual c++ GUI..so i found diff source codes these time and hopefully it works...thank u guys...

Re: errors again

Both of those archives have problems with missing main(), incompatible function definitions, bad paths to header files, suspicious naming of *.cpp instead of *.c, and the use of 64-bit "long long" which works in my GCC 3.4.2 (mingw-special) but not Visual C++ 5.0.

Here's patched source that compiles with both compilers. I also included the executables. They output some hex numbers.

To compile des-x2-1.zip with GCC:

gcc -Wall -DMAIN des.c -o des_gcc.exe
gcc -Wall *.c -o desx_gcc.exe

To compile des-x2-1.zip with Visual C++:

cl /W3 /DMAIN des.c /Fedes_vc.exe
cl /W3 *.c /Fedesx_vc.exe

To compile 3desnew-1.zip with GCC:

gcc -Wall -DMAIN des.c -o des_gcc.exe
gcc -Wall *.c -o tripledes_gcc.exe

To compile 3desnew-1.zip with Visual C++:

cl /W3 /DMAIN des.c /Fedes_vc.exe
cl /W3 *.c /Fetripledes_vc.exe

did u try to encrypt any datas with that compiled files? cause im getting some outputs of hexa numbers too...do u have any idea of what does that numbers indicates...? so can the source codes be used for the purpose of encryption?
thank u sir once again...

errors again

It seems to encrypt and decrypt a predefined 8-byte array. I don't know if it can be modified into something more useful.

hello sir...i found the correction ready...thank u for ur help...actually it jus gives the output of the text tat we write there in the desx.c file...so the encrypted value also can be known wen we modify the code in the last void()main of desx.c...
thank u very much for ur help sir....now i would like to request another favor from u sir...where can i find code for "browse button" cause i need to modify the code so tat it can encrypt files from outside the buffer...now the values of the text file will be set in the program...so i need to find the code for browse button and try to call files files from outside the buffer to be encrypted....thank u very much sir....
:)

errors again

Is "browse button" the name of a program? Sorry, I don't know anything about it. If you give more info, maybe someone else can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back