Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me please. Graphic LCD display problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

penrico

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a product that uses a graphic monocrome LCD display, the model is WMG2406B, from Wintek.

The problem that I have, is that in some boards it works ok. But in others after many hours, it changes the contrast, some times it was impossible to read anything. And, some times, the display "tilts", or it puts trash in the LCD. Do somebody has a similar problem?. Or does somebody knows what could be happening? :cry:

Thanks.

1. Make sure your amplitude and timinng parameters of your circuit meet the LCD spec

2. Make sure your algorithm are matching the spec ie sequence of the command controling LCD, delays and etc.

3. Make sure there is no "noisy" PCB enviroment around LCD interface

4. If you using elastommer connector make sure you have enough pressure

5. Make sure your enviromental conditions match the LCD spec ie temperature huminidity

6. Contact directly to LCD manufactoring to express you concerns and problems

this should be enough for start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back