Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please at my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

moamen

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all :cry:
i need to know the real idea of electronic filtering rice please
is this through infrared or some thing else
thanks in advance

thanks for ur attention :|
rice in normal appearance have many dirty materials
and i want to build electronic filtering system
to make it clear and this materials has a black colour
and rice is white so a friend of mine told me he seen
a china machine select the pure rice through infrared
and let this dirty materials and i need any document
about this if any body have

this is a big problem in my town and i want to make our rice clear with a little
effort and i wounder no body answer me do u get a clear rice after cultivateation?

regards

I didn't know about this kind of machine . But I think it can be done with Ultra sonic cleaner type of machine which we use in PCB Fabrication Plants To Cleaning PCB s.

So the machine select a good white rice and discard the bad rice is that it? Wow, cool, its possible thou, darker rice has less intensity than whiter rice.

Anyway, to get a clearer rice you don't need a rice selector. what you need is a good rice peeler, rice washer, and rice dryer. O and don't forget, you should get a good quality seed, and don't use too many pesticide on your paddy field...it makes rice darker. Doing this is much cheaper than build a rice selector machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back