Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me out with modifying a security system project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzam

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on a security system project as part of my course curriculum...
it involves atmel8051 as the core of the main board...
i have used basic sensors like touch, light, infrared,door opening,gas leakage and few other basic sensors...
can i know how much more a can this project be modified and can code locking and unlocking be implied in this circuit...
if so how?

Re: project zone

Hi,
My sincere advice is to make a project as simple as possible, but matching the requirements of your curriculum and with the approval of your project guide, then do everything about it your own with a deep understanding of all aspects of the project, rather than trying to do a large project with least understanding of its working. When you really elaborate the subject even a simple looking project may have many things to learn outside your syllabus and a lot of time will have to be spent if you do everything on your own. It will be really embarassing, if in an interview you are unable to answer a simple question about your project.
Regards,
Laktronics

Kazzam

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: project zone

laktronics said:
Hi,
My sincere advice is to make a project as simple as possible, but matching the requirements of your curriculum and with the approval of your project guide, then do everything about it your own with a deep understanding of all aspects of the project, rather than trying to do a large project with least understanding of its working. When you really elaborate the subject even a simple looking project may have many things to learn outside your syllabus and a lot of time will have to be spent if you do everything on your own. It will be really embarassing, if in an interview you are unable to answer a simple question about your project.
Regards,
Laktronics

Thats great....
thank you....

project zone

level sensor
temperature sensor
lvdt
load cells
smoke detectors
pressure transducers,
rotary encoders..