Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me out make a feeding port of PIFA antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirjunny

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Afternoon everyone My name is Amir I've been taking some time searching for some help ,I'm designing a PIFA for my bachelor project and I'm kind of in the beginning of it , I'm using IE3D v10.06 to simulate a PIFA and I'm so new into this and simulation as a whole I've made one but I'm not sure why it isnt working probably there is some problem with the feeding port I'm not able to make a feeding port of the PIFA which should be a vertical edged port in the 2nd plate of this design kindly im in need of some help as much as possible if my design is correct and on how to deal with the feeding problem ....

Thanks a lot and sorry for that long talk :D\]

Re: PIFA Antenna

I've some question on looking your structure like dielectric thickness(1.5 r 6.5mm).For proper understanding Can u send me the paper of this design?
so that i can help u........
regards,
balaguru.

thanks a lot balaguru for ur concern this design i took from a book called "Broadband planar antennas: design and applications" By Chen and Chia in page 139

Actually I knew wuts wrong with the design actually its a trivial mistake the horizontal plate should be shifted 5 mm upwards on the Z-coordinate and the vertical plates should be looking down connected to the ground in that way its working perfectly :) thanks a lot again for ur help :)

please tell clearly wat was the problem in design so that i can also correct it or plz upload the corrected design with paper description .
regards
kafeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back