Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me out in fft design

Status
Not open for further replies.

smily10

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello anyone pl s help me in designing fixed point fft.. i mean i need the steps in designing like the blocks which i need to design to compute fft using verilog hdl for 64 pt fft reply as early as possible urgently needed :?:

hi.. i have a model of fft generated from quartus.. its in vhdl.. i think u can use the IP from quartus..

thanks for responding ... would u please upload the document ... i have ipcores generated from xilinx also but i need to design it on own its necessary for me so if u have any idea on that pls help me out .. like the blocks needed ie twiddle factor generation , multilplier,.. etc and also steps to follow to design so that it must occupy less area and computation must be faster..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back