Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me on this problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eda_range

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Look at the pic here. A is the non-reversed input port, B is reversed input. All the transistors are PMOS and Idc is the bias current for amp6. Theredically, the voltage of A should equal with B.but the simulation results show that if P3 is on, VB quickly reaches approximately VDD.And the voltage of node C finally attends to a very low potential.
Please tell what's wrong with this ckt?

Thank you!

Anyone please kindly give me a clue, thank you.

eda_range said:
Look at the pic here. A is the non-reversed input port, B is reversed input. All the transistors are PMOS and Idc is the bias current for amp6. Theredically, the voltage of A should equal with B.but the simulation results show that if P3 is on, VB quickly reaches approximately VDD.And the voltage of node C finally attends to a very low potential.
Please tell what's wrong with this ckt?

Thank you!

Hi,
you should exchange A and B terminal. and try

Best regards
Ben

I have the same result after change A and B terminal...

how can you determine the gate voltage of p1,3,6, ?

Thank you for your replies.
the A is the input signal , the gate voltage should be determined by A. And as I imagine the current through P3,P4 will be variable while VA is changing.
Additionally, the drain of P2 and P5 is floating.

you take no effort to stabilize the quiescent point of the ckt, i think. you should add a valid dc neg feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.