Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me modify a Tail Light Sequencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

laguna92651

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I modify the circuit to create a right turn signal (of course would mirror it for the left turn signal). Using only three LEDs.

To show the turning direction, by turning on three LEDs in sequence (no lights; inner light; inner two lights; all three lights; repeat).

There is also an emergency flasher mode, HAZARD, that requires all six lights, on; then all six lights off; repeat).

The inputs are to be implemented using push button switches and the outputs with LEDs. I would use two push buttons switches to select, LEFT or RIGHT turning and a third push button switch for the hazard light.

Re: Tail Light Sequencer

Its a night rider circuit. You can further modify it by using diode employing this techniche.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Further details.
4017 LED Knight Rider Circuit Diagram

Re: Tail Light Sequencer

Thanks for the link, it looks like the circuit turns the LEDs on then off in sequence then reverses direction. I need to turn three LEDs on in sequence, no lights; inner light; inner two lights; all three lights; repeat, each light stays on as the sequence progresses, then starts over not reverse.

I would also like to create an emergency flasher mode, HAZARD, that requires all six lights, on; then all six lights off; repeat). Any ideas, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back