Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make an interface between AT89C251 and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokrat

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

i want to make interface between at89c251 and keyboard any one can helpe me about keyboard ? :?:

thanks

S 8O KRAT

ede1188 pic

Here is a good starting point.

**broken link removed**

Nick C.

thanks

thanks nick c

it is good start
but any example or source code with pic family and i want at89c2051 or 8051 family

thanks

yours

S 8O KRAT

One more....

**broken link removed**

Nick C.

thanks

nick c

thanks but this links not enough :cry:

thanks

YOURS

S 8O KRAT

Take look at this keypad (up to 64 keys) encoder. EDE1188.

**broken link removed**

The EDE1188 Keypad Encoder IC is designed to interface a matrix-type 8 row x 8 column (64 key or less) keypad to a microcontroller or other host processor. A one-wire serial or eight-wire parallel interface returns the keypress data and can be used in conjunction with a 'data valid' signal for polled or interrupt-driven applications. The EDE1188 provides enhanced keypad features such as contact debouncing and key auto-repeat in an easy-to-use package that will lower software overhead in the host microcontroller and reduce the I/O pin requirements from sixteen to one, frequently resulting in the use of a less costly host microcontroller in your design.

regards
meax98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back