Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make a wireless RF remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

nm2007k

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I want to control upto 8 dc toy motors wirelessly(clockwise and anticlockwise rotation).
I want to make my own transmitter and receiver circuits.
Can any one please help me for making this wireless remote control.
And you would be helpful if you provide me a working schematic diagram.

Re: Wireless remote help

The TWS-434 and RWS-434 are extremely small, and are excellent for applications requiring short-range RF remote controls.
If you see inside china made remote control car. They use two small ICs- TX 2B and RX 2B. They are 5 channel 27MHz(read the packet if it is 27MHz) radio remote control transmitter and receiver. You will find necessary parts in the car and its remote control. Datasheet is available on net.
You can see here : 5 channel radio remote control circuit based of TX-2B / RX- 2B pair
See the above link for connection

Is number of channel denotes the number of switches?
And i need to make a dual frequency remote?
How can i do that?

by using two transmitters in the same housing and coupling them together to fire out both frquencies at the same time
like was said the tx ic is small enough to lose quite easily so losing two of them shouldn`t be a major issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back