Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make a propeller clock using AT89C2051 in Assembly language

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasir_ali86

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
propeller clock

**broken link removed**
look at the link. what an interesting project to built But i wanna design it for analog clock using AT89C2051 using assembly language because i am learning assemblylanguage.
any link or help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: propeller clock

I made the clock from this website years ago
**broken link removed**

I was reading the code few weeks ago and the logic is very simple. If you start, there are people who will help you.

I did the bob blick clock as well, only mine used a pic micro not an atmel, so I'm not much use to you.

The most difficult thing is the mechanics, getting power to the spinning board is hard, bobs original idea was too much for me, so I used another idea others have used, a coil on the stationary section and another close to it on the rotating section.
The other tricky thing is balancing the board so the whole lot doesnt shake, you can use some 3mm nuts bolts and washers for coarse adjustment and blobs of solder for fine.

@spiralbrain
hey spiralbrain, i think you forgot mention the web address.

propeller clock

Well I have not published anything because only the construction was a bit different the code was from Bob Blick. And I used the PIC too. I used a motor armature and carbon to transfer power to the circuit.

Can someone help me make a propeller clock using AT89S8253 in Assembly language, I need it for a school project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back