Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me make a mobile charger for motorbikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sej12345

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELLO SIR I WANT TO MAKE CHARGER FOR MY BIKE AND I M NOT ELECTRONI STUDENT BUT NOW I REPAIR MOBILE PHONE AND I HV BASIC KNOWDGE OF ELECTRONIC AND I WAS MADE CHARGER WITH 7805 IC,100UF/25 CAPACITER,15 Ohm resister but in this charger some NOKIA 1600 mobile display error "STOP CHARGING" OR NOT CHARGING" some Nokia 2626c ,1200,1208 charging only display but not battary charge so pl all of you sugges me how make charger for my bike pl advice me which parts use,how to use part and pl. give me detaile of circuit diagram and ad THANKS

Re: MOTORBIKE CHARGER

what type of battery do you want to charge,what are the specifications?

I want to charge Li-ion,nimh all mobile battaty and battary 3.7v it means i want to charge all mobile battary via mobile

sej12345 said:
HELLO SIR I WANT TO MAKE CHARGER FOR MY BIKE AND I M NOT ELECTRONI STUDENT BUT NOW I REPAIR MOBILE PHONE AND I HV BASIC KNOWDGE OF ELECTRONIC AND I WAS MADE CHARGER WITH 7805 IC,100UF/25 CAPACITER,15 Ohm resister but in this charger some NOKIA 1600 mobile display error "STOP CHARGING" OR NOT CHARGING" some Nokia 2626c ,1200,1208 charging only display but not battary charge so pl all of you sugges me how make charger for my bike pl advice me which parts use,how to use part and pl. give me detaile of circuit diagram and ad THANKS
sej12345 said:
I want to charge Li-ion,nimh all mobile battaty and battary 3.7v it means i want to charge all mobile battary via mobile
I think you can explain your querry a bit more in detail. Or i just see it as a useless post. As you have alreday studied mobile repairs, you also may also consided to take admisison in some English coaching class, which will improve your English grammer....:D
Cheers

sej12345

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

I think Sej12345 is trying to say he want to charge 3.7v ni-ion mobile battery with his bike.

sej12345

hello sir i want to give detaile in my mobile Li-ion battary 860mAh 3.7v and i want to make 12v dc to 5 or 6v dc supply for mobile if u help me that very good for me i m not wast u r time so pl. help me

MOTORBIKE CHARGER

Hi sej12345,
Take a look at this, it may be of some help.
Tahmid.

sej12345

MOTORBIKE CHARGER

Why can you not just fit a car cigar light socket to your bike and use the proprietry car charger for your phone?

sej12345

kabiru said:
I think Sej12345 is trying to say he want to charge 3.7v ni-ion mobile battery with his bike.

no sir i want to make Li-ion battary charger which is convert 12v dc to 6v dc supply everyone says deffrent but i want to make own home made charger so pl.give me circuit diagram and which parts neccesory for that and adv. Thanks for help

MOTORBIKE CHARGER

Sorry I misunderstood. you could use something like a 7805/6 regulator, if the bike is negative earth (should be) you could bold it direct to frame to act as a heat sink. A fuse in line with the input is recommended. You would also need a series resistor to limit current, you could of course do this direct from 12v supply instead. Not a great way of charging lithium cells though, better to have an intelligent charging circuit. If you google you should be able to find something suitable.

Added after 5 minutes:

e.g https://shdesigns.org/lionchg.html

thaks for help i m very happy for u r replay if u hv more information then pl advice me

Added after 1 minutes:

GrandAlf said:
Sorry I misunderstood. you could use something like a 7805/6 regulator, if the bike is negative earth (should be) you could bold it direct to frame to act as a heat sink. A fuse in line with the input is recommended. You would also need a series resistor to limit current, you could of course do this direct from 12v supply instead. Not a great way of charging lithium cells though, better to have an intelligent charging circuit. If you google you should be able to find something suitable.

Added after 5 minutes:

e.g https://shdesigns.org/lionchg.html

thaks for help i m very happy for u r replay if u hv more information then pl advice me

hello sir I hv redymade charger i want to bypass ac supply then how to bypass pl. help me

Hi sej12345, the ready made charger you are talking about with 220v input has many number of turns that will accomodate that voltage at the primary side, then to do that you have to reduce the number of turn also to the required voltage.

MOTORBIKE CHARGER

You cannot use this charger on DC. You need a 12v car charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back