Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me learn to work on Spartan 2E FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

usman

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Assalam o Alaikum to all!
i want to start work on fpga, so what will be the better way to do so...f u people have some material that will help me to initiate,plz upload it or send on my email..engrosman@yahoo.com..... i have learnt the pre-requisite (verilog) but need to start on fpga. i have fpga board of digilent which has spartan2E fpga.

thanx

Re: help on fpga

Get the Xilinx ISE or WebPACK. Examine examples written on verilog. Program your spartan and enjoy the results. After getting some experience with examples write your own code. Begin (for example) with simple digital devices.

P.S.: Do you have any documentation supplied with the board? If no, I suppose that it is possible to download it from www.xilinx.com

help on fpga

to start wth FPGA is so easy... it is just a device tht u can use sch, HDL, etc to create ur logic circuits design n program into the device, then it works...

since u already go into verilog then u already ready...

logic gate design is the fundamental anyway...

regards,
sp

Status
Not open for further replies.