Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help Me In Desgin and choosing the right topolgy for this opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavoosi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to all
I am new in this froum ! i have the course Analog integrated Cmos design (razavi book is the ref.) semester but i dont know what to do. i have a Desgin problem and i dont know were to begin or what to do ! please take a look to my project and help me in design . if you have any link that have design like this so i could find the way to begin please help me .
thank you all

Attachments

• 7-Project-Analog CMOS Integrated .doc
    56 KB · Views: 133

Hi
Your design is simple one. I think using 2 stage op amp is good enough. I attached file of a lecture note how to design 2 stage op amp step by step. Hopefully you can do it

Attachments

• L160-MOSOpAmpDesign(2UP).pdf
    94.1 KB · Views: 182
thanks in advance it realy helped but this is a bit different from razavi's book . i am trying to find out diffrences !

thanks, i choosed the folded cascode single stage (differential pair single ended) and i reached to 300 MHz - 61 degree phase margin - 0.9 mwatt power dissipation . thanks for guiding

Status
Not open for further replies.