Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me in creating coding for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahalingam_1987

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I am doing a heart rate monitoring project by using polar T31 coded transmitter. This polar transmitter can communicate with heart rate monitor interface (HRMI) which consist of RMCM01. This HRMI's output can be determined by using mini usb as output and connected to pc. So, can see the results of heart rate in hyper terminal. When press G 1, 1 reading of heart rate will be come out in hyper terminal. So, basically I have to type manually as G 1 to produce the result. Please help me to write program where automatically pressing the G 1 by COMPIM and show result in virtual terminal in Proteus. I am using PIC 18F14K50. I connected the COMPIM to the RB5 & RB7. Virtual terminal connected to RC6 & RC7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back