Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me identify this transmitter !

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxeomni

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Have you any other information such as frequency? Could simply be a SAW resonator and a transistor. There are quite a few very small ICs around with synthesizers in them which can also make small transmitters.

Keith

honestly i don't have a clue haha or any other infos, all i know is that i want to recreate some sort of module that mimic that kind of footprint with a decent range transmission 10-20 meters.

Basically i want to create a dice ( 1 cmx1cm1cm or slightly larger ) that can incoporate that kind of transmitter, an accelerometter and a small coin cell battery that can transmit the side where the dice is on to a receiver ( for a electronic board game project ) maybe I may try to find a soc type of product ( like the nrf24le1 ) but it ll be easier for me if i could find some already assembled transmitter as this one above.

found something equivalent i think...**broken link removed**

Looks about right - a SAW resonator and single transistor oscillator.

Keith.

Looks to be a 2.4 Ghz data transmitter module.
Pranam

You can only see Resonator ( SAW ) or crystal in picture
& may be transistor or any PLL chip.

ALso post pack side of the chip.

Antenna is missing is circuit.

No battery is there.
No packaging info.

You are targeting in dark------->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com