Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me Fpga hardware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminr11

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have write a serial simple program to communicate with pc , i have synthesis is with xilinx isp and also synthesis it , and simulate it well,but on my hardware cpld xc9500 series with 108 macrocells ,it program well on also verify but,when i look on my ocsope i can't see anything on it.my clock connected to one of the i/o pin 75 ,and it's help me to generate my desired baud rate. i really confuse ,i'm really freak out,some one take my hand, plz someone help me,i assure about my program.what's problem? could it be the time constraint ?i really get confuse. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp,,,,,,HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hi first check whether ur logic is getting the clock or not. and check the constraint file. wether the pins what u are looking at on the oscil... are connected to the output of ur program or not...

also try to trace the signals which are used to assign the output that u r expecting....

aminr11

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please check the Power Lines and also confirm the clock signal.
Check the ground connections

aminr11

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back