Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me for programing-Human tracking system using RFID

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.rajasekar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys,
my project is Human tracking system using RFID.pls anyone give me details aout these project.i am having the circuit diagram.i m using AT89S51 micro controller.pls say how to progra the microcntrlr.pls give me details about the program coding.wat i can use weter c or assembly language program.

first of all, be decent enough to use proper english when you ask for help..... you are not allowed to use sms or short hand english..... you will be warned by moderators....

what do you mean by how to program the controller....

rfid is having serial interface so connect it and write a simple program to read the data.......

I think your attempt to track persons by RFID has a limited use in real circumstances. The concept of RFID rather is that RFID label can be read if it comes close to the appropriate reader. If you attach a RFID to a person, its presence and identity can be read at RFID reader locations but not at other places.
Using a cell phone to track persons is better as the location can be almost uninterrupted. Some cell phones include a GPS module, to locate it anywhere.
There are alarm systems for sick or elderly people available today, with alarms connecting to a telephone and then to a service that can locate and help a person fast like an ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back