Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me for making the source code for the schematic (asm & hex file)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help me anybody to create the source code for the schematic (asm & hex file) attached...This all my own idea...nd its use for to protect the household equpiments like TV,Music System, Light Unit etc..

Help me anybody please..........

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC.PDF
    8.3 KB · Views: 66

actually your schematic is incomplete.... mention the ports on which you want the output.... and also the input port....

that is your choice....i want only the correct result.....
actually your schematic is incomplete.... mention the ports on which you want the output.... and also the input port....

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

sir,
Please see this schematic...i know that the schematic is incomplete...but i know, something about the microcontroller.....its need crystal oscillator, reset switch, etc...if i draw the above components, the circuit will looks more complicate......

so please make for me source code.....and you suggest the input and output port.....that is your choise.....but i want the correct result what i want.....
Thanks again for your replay...
If you cant help me, its OK. But I pray for you always for your good and nice mind to help someone.......
*** bless you......

thanks again...

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC new.PDF
    37.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back