Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me fix Samsung TV SCT11a

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendi

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help: The +B rises to over 150volts and shorts the R2M zener diode. This happens mostly during standby. What could be wrong???:cry:

samsung sct11a

Check flyback transformer or regulator transistor short to the heatsink.

sct11a samsung tv

Thank you just4fun90. But the f.b.t and the p.s.u are ok. The problem is that the output voltage is too high at over 150volts instead of at least 140volts during standby..

Re: sct11a samsung tv

dear friend, if the STR IS 40000 and there is a hybrid chip in smps, i am sure u have to replace both the spares
if this spare not available let me know i will send the modification kit.

manoj
india

tendi said:
I need help: The +B rises to over 150volts and shorts the R2M zener diode. This happens mostly during standby. What could be wrong???:cry:

sct11a samsung tv

What a great idea manoj!!! I think I could use the modification kit. The original smps i.c is difficult to find in this part of the world.

i have the modification but its in onther computer and i can not log in to that computer ,, i dont know why??

but dont worry i will send u as early as possible
manoj

I hope you will be able to log on into that computer. I will be patient. By the way, are the M52777SP and M52309SP interchangeable for sct11 chassis?? Again, thank you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back