Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me develop DSP code for Costas loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskhatri

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone help me to know that how can I develop DSP code for Costas loop. I came to know that there might some problem arise due to NCO present on the board. Please, Help.

Re: Costas Loop

costal loop is actually used in the receiver end ie demodulator. actually when we try to demodulate the signal there we have to recover the original signal from the carrier so the costos loop helps to recover the signal by tracking the phase difference. frequency can be related to phase so by detecting the phase we can recover the original signal.

Look the document below attached.

Added after 1 minutes:

costal loop is actually used in the receiver end ie demodulator. actually when we try to demodulate the signal there we have to recover the original signal from the carrier so the costos loop helps to recover the signal by tracking the phase difference. frequency can be related to phase so by detecting the phase we can recover the original signal.

Look the document below attached.

Re: Costas Loop

I want to code this Costas loop and I want to cotrol the NCO digitally means i want to recover my Carrier digitally or we can say i have to generate the frequencies through numbers in digital form.

Please help me................

Status
Not open for further replies.