Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design the architecture of ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

batistuta

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am a beginner in analog circuit design,after severl basic books and some papers,i learned how to design a opamp,comp,S/H,DAC, but now i want to design a whole architecture of ADC,i do not konw which to start first after get the specification? so friends i need your help or ideas, any ideas is welcome.
thanks.
baggio

Re: need your help...

batistuta said:
i am a beginner in analog circuit design,after severl basic books and some papers,i learned how to design a opamp,comp,S/H,DAC, but now i want to design a whole architecture of ADC,i do not konw which to start first after get the specification? so friends i need your help or ideas, any ideas is welcome.
thanks.
baggio

matlab modling

i believe that the most important part of an adc is it's comparator and i think it's better to start from it.
the most commonly used type adc is successive approximation adc .

Hi,
The link is the Homework projects on Murmann's slides in his classes and could be useful. They are related with data converters.
Here is the link:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back