Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design and build wireless transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1364

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body
I want to design and build a transceiver for wirelessing transfer data,Audio and media. so Does any body can help me ?
does any body know chips that i can use it in my circuit ?

Re: wireless transceiver

..a transceiver for wirelessing transfer data,Audio and media.
There's a big difference in the requirements for those three! Also, the distance you need to transmit is a deciding factor of the technology you'll need to use.

Bluetooth, WIFI???? get more information from broadcom .. they have bluetooth chips ..........

yah , I know there are a lot of chips , but I want sth that you have tried before by yourself or at least be sure about reliability of that .

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

There's a big difference in the requirements for those three! Also, the distance you need to transmit is a deciding factor of the technology you'll need to use.

I agree with you completely I have three different things for transferring , its too complicated for me . by the way about the distance , the must distance is perfect .

Two things you MUST define before anyone can give you any useful information!
1 - What are the data rates you need. If you are sending small amounts of data this can be quite low (hundreds of bytes/sec). If you are sending "media" this could be Megabytes/seconds.

2 - The distance you need to transmit the data. If it's a couple of meters there are a lot of technologies available. If it is Kilometers there are very few.

Reactions: mf1364

mf1364

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Two things you MUST define before anyone can give you any useful information!
1 - What are the data rates you need. If you are sending small amounts of data this can be quite low (hundreds of bytes/sec). If you are sending "media" this could be Megabytes/seconds.

2 - The distance you need to transmit the data. If it's a couple of meters there are a lot of technologies available. If it is Kilometers there are very few.

at first I am thankful for your helps . about your first question , I dont know what is the favorit data rate for me beacause my little knowledge ? but as you said I think I should use megabytes/second . and now i have a question , why for media the more data rate is needed ? I thought before when the amount of data is increased the the bigger banwith is needed. And about your second question I need atleast 500 meters to transfer data

I check lots of datasheet until now. bout unfortunately ,I cant make a decision for buying a suitable chip and I m facing with lots of question , for example does any body know for transferring video which kind of modulation is needed ?

I think, that digital video and wireless network standards are most promising. As GSM man mentioned, there aren't much available solutions for km range (and high data rates in addition). Possibly, the transmitter power/antenna directivity granted by license free standards won't be sufficient.

So after all this argue what hard ware can help me for video wireless transmission?

I founded this problem too hard but its not unsolvable , Im sure
For analog transmitter i should design a oscilator in uhf frequency with synthesizer and after amplifying I can modulate video signal on the oscilator signal . and I know its not so easy ! now I dont know which kind of modulation frequency I should chose ?

I m too surprise for your full and countinual help!
why no body dont help me . please share your knowledge
at first I want to concentrate on video transferring . I have found 2 ICs please look at
these datasheet MC44BC375U.pdf and MAX2850.pdf and tell me your ideas .

there was a bluetooth IC from broadcom BCM2035 used in automotive application in our project....
it supports all flavours of Bluetooth (A2DP, AVRCP, and all profiles)

there was a bluetooth IC from broadcom BCM2035 used in automotive application in our project....
it supports all flavours of Bluetooth (A2DP, AVRCP, and all profiles)
thanks for your help but this Ic is for audio/data transferring and i working on video transferring right now.now som easy question:
1- did you check those ICs I mentioned in the previous topic ? whats your idea?
2-I heart Its possible transfer video wireless by SIM ics family whats your idea?
3-I heart Its possible transfer video wireless by pic controller 32 bits
I am usuing a camera that I pick it up from one digital door phone and I want to use it as video input in my project so the next question ...
4- what is the output of this kind of cameras digital or analog?
please help me I am missing days by days with no develop:-?

Last edited:

why nobody dont help me ? please ask my question .

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

for transferring vido online what frequency oscillator should have? i use an cheap small analog camera . you know why i asked? that beacause for this project I need oscillator , modulator and amplifier an other blocks , so, for choosing an IC for my project I should know all details.
please share your knowledge and help me

Hi every body
I come back again , and my problem didn't solve yet , for revising my request , I should say , that I want a IC or module that can help me transmit/receive media wireless for one 1km , what's your idea about SIMCOM ICs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back