Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design an audio amplifier with 20W output using BJT and opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikrishnam

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design audio amp with 20w output using bjt and opamp if any body knows plz try to help me.sorry for my bad English.if possible mention theoretical calculation also
thanks in advance.

Re: audioamp design help

There is lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of information about this on the web. Look at manufacturers websites; do a search of audio amplifiers, etc., Your question is too general to give a valid answer here.

Re: audioamp design help

There's no need to apologise for not having a perfect command of English. Many members of the forum are not native speakers either. As long as you can make yourself understood, it's OK. However, please avoid SMS style of writing like "plz" and bad punctuation.

Designing a proper audio amplifier from scratch is an advanced process. If you just want to build one, you can find plenty of existing designs on the net. If you want to learn how to design it, the process is quite complex and requires knowledge of many fundamental principles. It may be better if you read books and online references first and then ask specific questions in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.