Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a pulse power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoFan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help me

I will design a pulse power amplifier, Pout=200W, 10%.
What is the operation principle of pulse power amplifier? How to design ? Where to begin to start ? and Can anyone introduce a book in this respect to me?
Thanks very much !!

Help me

I also search for that topic. As I know, it will use common base configuration due to the pulse width is not long enough to turn the transistor on in other configuration. Also, it will use banlance configuration due to dynamic impedance of the pulse. That all I know.

Help me

THanks for your answer!!

Help me

Could anyone help me?

Re: Help me

For pulse amplification you can use D-class amplifier.
Below is an example of a pulse amplifier ..
If you need more details goto: **broken link removed**
For higher output power you will need to increase supply voltage and use different transistors in the output D-class stage ..
Regards,
IanP

Btw, next time choose better title than "HELP ME". Titles should reflect posts content as close as possible .. wouldn't you agree?

Help me

Loyally thanks for your help.
what you spoke is very useful to me,
I want to adopt your suggestion and I will give a topic about pulse amplifier again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back