Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a photodiode detector and LED emitter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangkeetha

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi'
I'm going to design a simple fibre optic vibration sensor. This is how the system works:

LED illuminates the optical fibre and the light ray propagates inside the fibre and the change of transmission properties of the light propagating in the fibre will be detected by a photodiode detector.

I need the design of the photodiode detector and LED emmitter circuit, with model spec.

Thanx.

Re: fibre optic sensor

Everything depends on what are you going to transmit over fibre optic link ..
For example, for simple audio transmission, have a look at:
https://www.ozitronics.com/docs/k26.pdf
If you need fast data transmission, you may consider HFBR modules from Agilent Technologies ( data sheet can be downloaded from: **broken link removed** )

Regards,
IanP

sangkeetha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: fibre optic sensor

I'm going to design a simple fibre optic vibration sensor. This is how the system works:
LED illuminates the optical fibre and the light ray propagates inside the fibre and the change of transmission properties of the light propagating in the fibre will be detected by a photodiode detector.

I need the design of the photodiode detector circuit, with mode spec.

Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back