umery2k75

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ucc3825

Hi,
I have a request to make up a DC to DC converter from 12V to 48V@15A output. I need a guide line for this. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated, in the mean time I would be thinking on how to design it.
Thanks

Re: DC to DC Converter

HI YOU CAN get little help with the link given in follow where a practical and mathematical approch is explained for DC TO DC converteers

**broken link removed**

Added after 1 hours 31 minutes:

also this book available at link
will help u alot in designing the convertes please check it out

Thanks for your reply, I don't think this is gonna help me in any form. I know the basics already.

hey

you can use boost conveter....

if you wnat isolation use HALF-BRIDGE OR PUSH-PULL(USE IC UCC3825/UCC28083...)

DARLA

Kindly see the circuit I have posted at

You can modify it for your requirement

ENJOY!

what LINK??

i think you can used the books like:

Analog Circuit Design: Low-Power Low-Voltage, Integrated Filters and Smart Power by Rudy J. van de Plassche, Willy M.C. Sansen, and Johan H. Huijsing (Hardcover - Nov 30, 1994)

Advanced DC/DC Converters (Power Electronics and Applications Series) by Fang Lin Luo and Hong Ye (Hardcover - Sep 29, 2003)

Synchronous and Resonant DC/DC Conversion Technology, Energy Factor, and Mathematical Modeling by Fang Lin Luo and Hong Ye (Hardcover - Oct 31, 2005)

Simplified Design of Switching Power Supplies (EDN Series for Design Engineers) (EDN Series for Design Engineers) by John Lenk (Hardcover - Mar 27, 1996)

Essential DC/DC Converters by Fang Lin Luo and Hong Ye (Hardcover - Oct 31, 2005)

best regards,
randell_xtian

Reactions: foksss

foksss

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

There's great information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…