Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a 8-bit or 16-bit CPU for washing machine controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

njo

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.. e1 !!! i hav ethis project of Design an 8-bit or 16-bit CPU for WASHING MACHINE CONTROLLER,
The design should have the Data path, Control Unit and Storage unit (ROM as a storage unit for instruction set or Op-code.)
The problem that im facing is i cant see the flow how to design it. theoritically i noe cpu consist of alu, control unit. register, cpu interconnection. but i having difficulty to interconnect it with washing machine application. is there any1 who willing to help me out ... thank you so much...

Re: flow of controller

What's your problem exactly? If you don't know about CPU design at all hire one to do it. It's too difficult. But I recommend you don't go on CPU design. You can use 8051 core. It's a good choice and as i know you can find it on internet.
Feel free to write me about your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back