Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me complete a project about designing a keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

son666

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help with small project

Hi Everyone,

I am supposed to complete a project on designing a keypad. I am using a PIC 16F628 and a CPLD. I have programmed the PIC but i am not so good with CPLD's. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to help??

I can upload the project papers and what must be done if anyone is interested.

I don't see why you're using a cpld if you already use a pic... the pic is enought to manage a keypad !

Project help

Which the used CPLD? It could supply some information in case that it is Xilinx XC9536

gorkin

I have to use the CPLD, it is part of the project. The CPLD is a Xilinx XC9572.

Keypad project

Hi son!
Please, describe more details about Your project and Problem! What development tool utilized and language?
gorkin
gorkin@bol.com.br

I have attached my assignment specifications. I have handed in my solution even though it was incomplete and inaccurate :(

If anyone has a solution to the problem i would be glad to see it, as it will come in handy for my final exam

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back