Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build FM receiver with sharp frequency adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
fm reciever cicuit diagram

Go away...
I on sma i c ju t.

Added after 8 minutes:

Bilo kuda idioti svuda-Zvuk.Specijalac
za one koji znaju nas jezik
Hee Hee Hee

fm receivers diagram circuits schematics

Super Kegode real stuff i must build one "!!:D

Added after 4 hours 11 minutes:

Pozdrav Johny Hashu i nedaj da onaj idiot Patak Dača dođe i na tvoj
forum jer di se on pojavi samo sere i pametuje a niksd ništa nije pokazo
šta je napravio,peder.

FM receiver

hi everyone. am from nigeria where those rf ics are lacking. can anyone give me a simplified fm receiver schematics with proper description? infact, am a novice. i've been seeking for ways to fix tune a receiver cct. i've not seen any instrument that can serve that purpose other than oscilloscopes and i don't know how it's done. pls help friends.

FM receiver

i want to buil receiver ff,band 100-120mhz but i don't use what IC.who are known?

Re: FM receiver

hai this is very good stable fm transmitter use eagle pcb editor to get pcb (version 5.1 or latest

viji
this topic is about FM reciver not FM transmitter.????????????

I know this is an old topic but some of these links are out of date and I would like that resource. Please can someone PM me with some schematics for a mini fm radio?

I know this is an old topic but some of these links are out of date and I would like that resource. Please can someone PM me with some schematics for a mini fm radio?
You didn't say if you want to make a good quality very sensitive FM radio that is not overloaded by strong local stations or a cheap poor quality one.
The TDA7313T is a good quality AM/FM stereo tuner IC for car radios and home stereos. It has many programmable features and is packaged in an 80-pins tiny surface mount case.

Sorry for not being specific. I want to make this decent but very small. I want to be able to make one that would fit in the space of a large watch.
Feel free to tell me that is ridiculous or whatever.

Some cell phones have a tiny FM stereo radio built-in. I don't know if they have good performance. But where can you buy only one of those tiny ICs?

There's an electronics store nearby that had an equivalent for the TDA7052 IC but that's not what we're looking for if you have a number off of one of them I can check. I was reading about a TDA7088 or something like that but I couldn't find a schematic for to see if I can keep it small.

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

Sorry to double post. Is there way I can learn how to make my own FM receiver schematic once I find an IC.

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

Sorry to double post. Is there way I can learn how to make my own FM receiver schematic once I find an IC.

You don't understand that semiconductor manufacturers post datasheets for all their ICs on their websites and datasheet websites like Datasheet & Application Note Database, PDF, Circuits, Datasheets | Datasheet Archive can find them. The datasheets have all the detailed maximum and minimum spec's, maximum allowed ratings, recommended schematics and pcb designs. The datasheet for a radio IC will usually tell you who makes the coils, transformers or crystal filters and variable capacitors.

The TDA7052 amplifier has low output power like a cheap little clock radio. The TDA2822M is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back