Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build FM Radio Station using Simulink - 50 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

asomo2000

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to use simulink fm modulator blockset

Hi there can anyone help me to do simulation from FM radio from transmitter to receiver using Matlab Simulink please help me..........

using fm modulator passband in matlab

If you just want to use a black box and don't want to build the whole transmitter and receiver, you can use the FM modulator/demodulator passband present at the communication blockset=>Modulation=>Analog passband modulation.

If you would like to build the transmitter and the receiver, you can use the Voltage-controlled oscillator present at communication blockset=>comm sources=>controlled sources to build the transmitter. For the receiver, you can use PLL present at communication blockset=>modulation=>synchronization with input connected to the modulated FM signal and use the LPF output (control voltage of VCO) as the demodulated wave.

You may need at some points to use data type conversion and zero-order hold to avoid errors due to different data types and continuous waves connected to sampled ones.

asomo2000

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
simulink and fm

sir thanks for your reply i just want to know ow do i start in simulink i am newbie in simulink thanks again

simulink fm modulator

you plz go to matlab central forum..file xchange..
in comm. section fm rx design is available...

Status
Not open for further replies.