Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build a USB to IDE bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NakedGun

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
USB to IDE

I need to build a USB-to-IDE Bridge for school, but I don´t really know anything about this! :(
Has anyone built something like that before and give me some tips??I´ll probably have to use the AN2131Q Controller by Cypress, but I´m trying to get the CY7C68300 which would make it easier!
Please help me!!!!!!

/Do not post the same request on different forums. Duplicates are deleted. Warning #1 (klug)/

What is your problem? The CY7C68300 does what you seem to be wanting to do - do you have problems understanding the device's operation or do you have problems obtaining actual samples of that device?

If you ask for help, it would be of great help for others if you were to post what for you'd like to get help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back