Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build a device with 16 USART

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebazoka

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
USART expansion device

Hi, I need construct a device with 16 USART. This must be connected to a microcontroller. Anybody have idea if exist an expansion device for do this?. The porpose of this system is establish comunication with 16 remote devices. I can´t implement a bus topology because the 16 devices are commercial with TTL USART interface and I can't control the bus contention. Regards.

If you don't need the 16 devices simultaneously you can build your own multiplexer with some TTL or CPLD ? That will be much easier than using 16 UARTs.

Mik

Re: USART expansion device

if you use only assy. Communication ;

Use any high speed controller for slave processor.

Slave processor may emulate the UART using Standart I/O pin, and communicate your controller (serial or parralel.)

USART expansion device

hi if u have complete USART PROJECT THEN PLEASE SEND ME CODING OF THE PROJECT ...I REALLY NEED IT ...PLZZZZZZZZZ

Added after 14 minutes:

if u have USRT coding then send me please.....
bibekkumarit82@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back