Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me as soon as possible plaese in Matlab Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaeib

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys could any one help me as soon as possible, i want to use 16 hexadecimal as input in Matlab Simulink , which block can i use in this case ?:?:

the constant block, change the value to 16 in a fixed pioint type.

Thank you Tricky for your reply . i tried but it does not accept i want to input (0123456789abcdef). from were could i (change the value to 16 in a fixed pioint type) error.jpg.

afaik, you cannot input hex values in simulink at all. You need to input the decimal equivolent of the hex value you want.

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

fixed point type is done via the "signal attributes" tab if you have the fixed point toolbox installed.

thank you for reply, i found this fixdt(1,16) in "signal attributes" is this ok , i tried but it gave me a different value on display (hex format) .
hex (0123456789abcdef)= dic(81985529216486900)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back