Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me about SIM CARD Reader Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuzhili

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cardinal mfgware

Is there any STANDARD about SIM card of GSM mobile?And about its architecture?

I want to design a SIM card Reader that could connect to compter,read the card information about the telephone books,SMS's ,etc. Edit the information by computer then write it to the SIM card.

Any one could help me?
Or give some information or documents about it?

thank you very much!

HI all

dear any thing about sim card reader you can find it in this forum
https://nokiafree.org/forums

and if you want good programmer for read sim card read this
**broken link removed**

thanks

yours

SOKRAT

what you need is the GSM-standard from ETSI. Do a search in the forum for "GSM" and "ETSI". Theses specs cover the electrical and architectural issues. I read that these specs are available from www.etsi.org, but I doubt about that ...
Also very interesting is ISO 7816 (SmartCard standard). You have to know that GSM-cards use the transfer protocol T=0

Good luck,
Mik

Yep,

You can do this job simply with a VP-20 programmer.Try to search it in forum and you can find this.You also need some proggies like CARDinal, ki extractor and SimMate plus.If you buy a silver card from sat shops you can copy and merge different sim cards to one silver card.For further questions, just ask me.

Analyzer.

One of the most complete software for reading, writing and editing of gsm smart-card in cardinal, it works whith a simply smart-mouse connected on a com-port of your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back