Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me about RF/Microwave multilayers PCB design

Status
Not open for further replies.

footprint

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Are there any rules on this???

There are many rules of thumb,
Essentially, First, you have to make a proper plan about the priority of signal
routing.Second, proper planning of placement. Third, Inspect important aspect
of Isolation ( loop filters, TX/RX high energy signal trace..), grounding(PA for thermal, SAW for ground return current which affect out-band isolation much), filter component placement relative to IC pins( capacitor close to V control input of VCO, bypass capacitor near IC pin to avoid long cuurent loop accross layers).

You may mail me for details,
Regards,
wilson

footprint

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
best
regard !and your email????
I will
mail you soon

@Wilson,

if you have any documents, why not post them here? I'm sure many of us would benefit from this kind of information.

rfmw and footprint,

Really sorry for no document, those comments I presented are experienced stuff, which may be one way you can reference, and believed to have some room to be improved and complemented. So, Thanks great for footprint !
Pls feel free to email(just for quick answer as I can) or post any thing you want to
have discussion with me.

Regards,

footprint

try this

footprint

thanks a lot,,,,,,,,
best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search