Full Member level 4
When i install ldv50 under linux, do i must install software from cdrom?
tsinghua said:No necessary. If you have the tar files, you can simply untar them. And then in the CD1 directory, you will find a script named setup.sh. Just run it with "./setup.sh".
I offer next =>
1. Create directory (Ex. /home/tmp_soft)
2. Untar all CD in this directory
3. Create directory where You will been LDV installs (Ex. /home/LDV5.0)
4. Go in directory where untar CD (Ex. /home/tmp_soft/CDROM1)
5. Start ./SETUP.SH in /home/tmp_soft/CDROM1
Necessary be where exist SETUP.SH !!!!
installer will offer self the mount point
Is it not offer?
Yes you are !!
You may look this documentation.
Best regards !
Shurik said:Hi quan228228 !!
In PDF file have the example show !
I can advise =>
1. You will copy your CDs on HD
CD1 into directory CDROM1
CD2 into directory CDROM2
2. Go into CDROM1
3. Installation start !
Added after 3 minutes:
Write the command
ls -laR /tools/ldv50/* > ls.txt
And send this file pls!
Linux sensing by register of letters